Risk Management and Insurance
Understanding how much insurance you need necessitates taking a deeper look at your financial situation including income, college expenses, mortgage, and debt. We can analyze your current insurance to see how it aligns with your finances and make recommendations. If you don’t currently have a policy, we can work with you to find one that’s a best fit for you and your family.
We can review your current financial plan and unique situation to determine which type of insurance can help protect your family against the financial expenses they would face in the event of your death.
- Review the ownership of assets for creditor risk, exposure to unnecessary taxation or misalignment with your goals.
- Review insurance policies and highlight the benefits and the fit of current policies with your needs and objectives.
- Estimate future performance and proper premium funding levels for life insurance contracts through the review of in force illustrations.
- Provide third party ratings of the financial strength of existing insurance companies.
- Identify gaps and corrective action either by modifying the existing policy/strategy or recommending alternative solutions.
- Typical coverage areas include Property and Casualty, Commercial, Life, Disability, Health, Critical Illness, Long Term Care, and any other contract needed.